Warning: Download error of MD WiFi app for Android devices13 November 2023
We would like to inform our customers that due to a bug, the latest version of the MD WiFi App cannot currently be downloaded from the Play Store for new generation Android devices.
Our team is working to solve the problem as soon as possible. In the meantime, in order to guarantee the installation and use of our app for all users with the latest generation of Android devices, you can download the app directly from our website.
The problem only affects users who are installing the MD WiFi app for the first time on a latest-generation Android device, not those who have already installed and used the app on their device.
La procedura da eseguire per installare l’app direttamente è la seguente:
- Download, on the device where you would install the app, the .apk file from the following link [ https://www.magneticdays.com/mdwifi/magneticdays.wifi_3.2.6.apk ].
- In the warning message that opens, click on Download anyway (the file contains no threats, the warning message is automatic)
- Wait for the download of the installation file to complete
- A system message will appear notifying you of a change in the installation settings for security reasons. Then click on SETTINGS
- Enable the option to install the app
- In the warning screen, allow the download, then click on OK
- In the popup that opens, click on INSTALL
- When the installation is complete, click on FINISH
- Once this procedure is finished, you can open and use the app normally
We apologise for the temporary inconvenience, we are working to restore the normal functionality of the app with a new update.